CAIP Mapping

CAIP Mapping

Monday, September 15, 2008

South China Mall, the biggest mall in the wolrd













South China Mall, Dongguan, Guangdong Province, is so-called the biggest mall in the wolrd. The total land area is 430,000 sqm (4,628,500 sqf) and construction area is 890,000 sqm, with 8000 parking spots. The investment is over 2.5 billion RMB (0.4 billion USD). The construction launched in October 2002.
According to many resources:
"The South China Mall is the combination of tourism, cultural events, shopping, entertainment, sports, restaurants and hotel. There are 7 special theme districts: sunny and passionate Southern California and San Francisco, Fresh Amsterdam, High-class and romantic Parisian the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, world-famous canal town Venice, sensitive and beautiful Caribbean Sea, and adventurous rain forest."

It even has wiki here.
[images via here, here, here and here]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!


My blog ... Le derme luxe reviews